P R A G U E
the best juxtaposition: a medieval city that warms your heart
Prague is a true medieval city. Home to the biggest castle in the world, textbook Gothic cathedrals, and an extremely surprising food scene. Prague has not one boring corner.
E A T
S E E
1. Walk through Old Town using our linked audio walking guide!
2. Charles Bridge at Sunrise
3. A visit to the Butcher
4. Best View: Letna Park at sunset near Hanavský Pavilon
5. A night at the National Theatre (ballet is our fav!)
1. Gotta go to the Prague Zoo!!
2. Make sure to see a performance at the National Theatre, I like ballets the best.
3. Get your hands on lots of treats, but specifically grab a venecek, kolache and always some gelato.
1. Take at run at sunrise across Charles Bridge.
2. Listen to every Rick Steve’s audio guide for the city.
3. Journal about your trip!