P R A G U E
the best juxtaposition: a medieval city that warms your heart
Prague is a true medieval city. Home to the biggest castle in the world, textbook Gothic cathedrals, and an extremely surprising food scene. Prague has not one boring corner.
Currency of Country
Language of country
E A T
S E E
1. Walk through Old Town using our linked audio walking guide!
2. Charles Bridge at Sunrise
3. A visit to the Butcher
4. Best View: Letna Park at sunset near Hanavský Pavilon
5. A night at the National Theatre (ballet is our fav!)
1. Gotta go to the Prague Zoo!!
2. Make sure to see a performance at the National Theatre, I like ballets the best.
3. Get your hands on lots of treats, but specifically grab a venecek, kolache and always some gelato.
1. Take at run at sunrise across Charles Bridge.
2. Listen to every Rick Steve’s audio guide for the city.
3. Journal about your trip!