First things first, I'm so very very happy to be back with my loving husband. BEN <3 BEN <3 BEN <3
I landed in Prague a little over two weeks ago. AND WOW. I came in with a whirlwind of emotions and they haven't left my side. Prague is stunning, but still trying to grasp the idea that this is our home. We both are thankful for the opportunity to be lifted from one beautiful city to then be planted in another beautiful city. Both amazing places but wow are they brilliantly-different.
- This medieval city is beautiful! History around every corner!
- The sun comes out twice a week and sets at 4pm
- FOOD!! UNREAL!! (gravy and bread and warmth and lil heavenly sweet breads)
- Dogs everywhere. Babies everywhere. Also the babies are all in lil sleeping-bag strollers
- I find myself dodging peoples cigarette smoke
- FARMERS MARKETS! Fresh produce from locals is a charming and gorgeous thing
- Lots of tourists (currently me)
- Big and beautiful parks (we live right next to Stromovka)
- Excellent public transportation
- Usually no one smiles back (but when they do my heart melts!!)
- Excited to explore more and get out into the countryside
Ben spent the last two months adjusting to Czech lifestyle. He loves it. ALL of it. I kept hearing about the history, the food, the public transportation, the new friends, the traditions, the architecture, the markets, etc. etc. Now, I too am immersing myself into this beautiful country and culture.
Love the kisses.
Love the food.
So far, so good <3